1.12.2011

The Cleveland Cavaliers are terrible.

BEFORE I WRITE ANYTHING, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT YOU WILL HEAR A LOT ABOUT THE CAVS TODAY IF YOU FOLLOW SPORTS. I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU THAT THE CAVS HAVE LOST 21 OF 22 GAMES, WHILE THE HEAT HAVE WON 21 OF 22!!!!!! I THINK DAN GILBERT SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE FOR LEBRON!

There are many words to describe the Cleveland Cavaliers recent performances. None of them are good. You really have to wonder how much Byron Scott has aged in the last three months. It was a pretty common conception that they would get blown out by the Los Angeles Lakers. They are clearly two teams headed in different directions. Not to mention the Cavs currently resemble a D League team with all of their injuries. I don't think anyone expected the game to be THIS BAD last night though. The Lakers were up 32 at the half and 51 after 3 quarters! If the Cavs could have waved a white flag at halftime, I think they would have.

Here's an article from a Cavs blogger that was at the game. Ouch.

This is what the Lakers were saying yesterday. I guess they were ready!

Remember when Dan Gilbert guaranteed Cleveland would win a title before Miami? Something tells me he is kind of eating his words at this point.

Finally, by now whether or not you follow @Kingjames on twitter or not, you probably have read at least a portion of this tweet he posted last night: "Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!" Wow. Dan Gilbert can only comeback at that statement with: "You abandoned this city and now you are twisting the knife around even more." Of course Mr. Gilbert hasn't said anything yet, but I am sure he will have something ignorant to say before the day is over. Also, Mo Williams tweet is pretty laughable: "This shit is embarrassing. I feel like I can't even show my face in Cleve." I would not want to either!

This is one of the funniest gifs you are ever likely to see. Sad, seriously sad is the only the word I can think of. Well no, I do find some humor to the situation actually...

I still agree with Lebron doing what he did. I am still anticipating these playoffs more than I have since the Rockets last had high hopes entering the playoffs(real long time). There are at least a few powerhouse teams in the NBA right now that will make the playoffs worth watching.

I will be posting more news from around the NBA today.

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER. @94ftg

No comments:

Post a Comment