1.07.2011

ROUNDBALL

Let's see how active I can keep this section!

More news on Donald Sterling being a bad, bad man.

Looks like the Kings might be making a couple moves before season's end. They have a bright future if they can Hold onto Demarcus Cousins and Tyreke Evans. For now, Kings fans can expect to endure a couple more losing seasons filled with trade rumors featuring mostly mediocre players.

Carmelo to New Jersey/Brooklyn seems more and more likely by the day. I would still love to see Houston get involved.

There's also a really good basketball doubleheader on ESPN tonight.
I always get excited to see The Rockets play the Magic. Maybe it's because I remember this so well.


It will also be interesting to see Amare's first appearance back in Phoenix. I hope he continues to help my fantasy team as much as he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment