6.24.2010

Picks 10-13

10) Indiana Pacers- Paul George
Stu Jackson just mentioned that a scout somewhere said they think George could be the best player in this draft. I guess that explains why his stock rose so high recently.



11) New Orleans Hornets- Cole Aldrich
Like I have said numerous times, I think Cole Aldrich will be a good center at best. I don't think he will ever be at the head of the class of big men in the NBA. Apparently this pick is going to be sent to Oklahoma City (they are now drafting for New Orleans at 18 and 21), which makes perfect sense for the Thunder.



So Far Ed Davis is making me look very stupid. I can now add Luke Babbitt to that list as well. I guess that is why I am writing this blog and not sitting behind the Houston Rockets phones like I should be.

12) Memphis Grizzlies- Xavier Henry
I had a feeling Aldrich and Henry might go back to back, but I thought that was too obvious to pick (sort of like the Lost finale). Anyway, the Grizzlies are becoming a very deep team. I hope Xavier learns not to shoot quite as much though.



13) Toronto Raptors- Ed Davis
Even though he said differently on Mike and Mike in the morning today, we all know that Chris Bosh will not be returning to Toronto next year. Might as well start planning ahead now while you still can.



LET'S GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment