6.24.2010

Rockets get Pat Patterson

This should help Houston add a little bit of depth in the paint. He will definitely help out in the rebounding and on defense, but I think we are all still quietly hoping Yao Ming puts a full season together, playoffs included.


Here is the rest of the first round. I will post some more of my own opinions in the morning.

15 Milwaukee- Larry Sanders
16 Minnesota- Luke Babbitt (I would call this the steal of the draft if it weren't the T'wolves)
17 Chicago- Kevin Seraphin
18 Oklahoma City- Eric Bledsoe
19 Boston- Avery Bradley
20 San Antonio- James Anderson
21 Oklahoma City- Craig Brackins
22 Portland- Elliot Williams
23 Minnesota- Trevor Booker
24 Atlanta- Damion James
25 Memphis- Dominique Jones
26 Oklahoma City- Quincy Pondexter
27 New Jersey- Jordan Crawford
28 Memphis- Greivis Vasquez
29 Orlando- Daniel Orton
30 Washington- Lazar Hayward

A few of these players have been traded. I will be updating all of that in the morning as well. So far I like the moves Oklahoma and Portland are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment