6.24.2010

Live from New York...

Well Rochester, anyway. When viewing any of the videos below, keep in mind I merely took them off youtube. I didn't make any of them. If you want to contact anyone to tell them what great music that is playing in the background, I didn't make the video.

1) Washington Wizards- John Wall
Nobody was surprised to see John Wall go number one. He is going to be great in the NBA, although I'm not sure about the potential three to four guard rotation Washington seems to have right now. Possibly Mr. Arenas will be traded? I figure posting this video with this 50Game track behind it is kind of fitting when you consider the team Wall is about to join.

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfINBYmGD1A&hl=en_US&fs=1&">

2) Philadelphia 76ers- Evan Turner
Evan Turner looks a lot better dressed tonight than he did last night. I think Philadelphia should be excited to have him on their roster now. Like I have been saying for a few days, they just need a real big man now.



3) New Jersey Nets- Derrick Favors
The New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets are clearly on the rise. Whether or not they keep Derrick Favors or trade him for Danny Granger remains to be seen. I have been hyped on him since I read about him in Slam magazine a few years ago. He is definitely going to take a couple years to develop an NBA-ready offense, but when he does he will be an all star. The First Favors video is from High School, the second one (with closer competition level) is from college.





4) Minnesota Timberwolves- Wes Johnson
Wesley Johnson is going to Minnesota afterall. I think it would be even funnier now if Johnny Flynn gets traded, considering he left Syracuse just before Wesley got there last year. I doubt I will be taking Johnson in any fantasy drafts this year.



5) Sacramento Kings- Demarcus Cousins
The Kings continue to build for the future. Demarcus Cousins should get plenty of time to improve his game in Sacramento. This is one of the better situations Cousins could have found himself in my opinion. He will get minutes on what should be a much better Sacramento Kings team.



6) Golden State Warriors- Ekpe Udoh
I would have taken Greg Monroe with the sixth pick, but what do I know about running a basketball team? The Warriors selected Ekpe Udoh instead. Time will tell I guess. I think that implies that they are going to find a way to move Anthony Randolph out of town at some point. This team will remain in a state of disarray for another couple seasons at the least. I already feel sorry for Stephen Curry.



7) Detroit Pistons- Greg Monroe
An absolute steal for the Pistons if this can pan out. A big man with passing skills? Didn't a team just win a championship with a big man that possesses similar skills?



8) LA Clippers- Al-Farouq Aminu
If Blake Griffin, Baron Davis, and Chris Kaman are all healthy this year, this kid could ease his way into the league on a good up and coming team. This team could even win 35 games. Then again, the chances of all of these players playing a full season are very slim.



9) Utah Jazz- Gordon Heyward
Now my mock draft is starting to get a little messy. This kid has to have risen the most in this draft in the last couple months. If the Jazz lose Kyle Korver, this makes perfect sense. Not many videos online of this kid.




I'm taking another break. Obviously my mock is a little bit screwed up now. Rasheed Wallace is retiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment