4.11.2011

More on the first ever video trading cards...

As mentioned here a few days back, Panini is bringing the future of card collecting to the table very soon. I did not realize it was going to be this soon, though. In June, Panini will be releasing it's Totally Certified product, which will feature the first video cards. You will be able to find randomly inserted video cards of Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, John Wall, and new Panini signee Blake Griffin. I am going to have to start putting some of my allowance aside for the next two months. I imagine this will be one of Panini's higher priced items. If everything works out, these cards will be released just in time for the NBA finals. The playoffs start this weekend and I am glad to have this nerdy hobby to keep me busy during these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment