2.21.2011

Why do you keep marking an E on my hand????

So we put on the first Enterprise Hardcore show in three years last night. It was just about what I thought it was going to be, with how the couple days leading up to the show had gone. I remember now a few reasons why I stopped putting on shows. In the seven years since I stopped putting on shows, the average price of a local show has gone up by a few dollars. Dave and I wanted to change that and put on a few local shows and have the price for them all be $5, possibly less. We're even bringing touring bands in on some of these $5 bills. And yet some people still like to take advantage of that by Xing their hands and acting like they already paid. The turnout wasn't stellar, but for a few local bands, I thought everything ended up pretty well. All of the bands were great. I am stoked to have finally seen Memory Loss. Our next show will be this Sunday again at Dub Land Underground at 6PM with Orodruin, Death Camp, Beastman, Malformed, and Black Heart Hope. Again, $5. There is also a change to note for the March 18 show. Born Low is no longer playing and in there place will be Palehorse. Due to so many out of town bands playing this show, we will be increasing the price for this show to $8. We will still be doing $5 shows though. Dawn of War will be playing their first show since last summer and it should be pretty nutty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment