2.07.2011

LA Dodgers to wear Brooklyn throwbacks for six games this season!

We all know these are struggling times for my Los Angeles Dodgers. The McCourts had a highly publicized divorce hearing last year and the team is going to be reeling from it for years to come. So in the spirit of making money, the Dodgers have unveiled today that they will wear throwback Brooklyn uniforms for six games this season. Of course, most of the opinionated internet chatter is that this is merely a move to sell merchandise. Of course, I am sure that is one of the main reasons why they will switch to these jerseys for the six game. I don't really care what the reason, I've always loved throwback jerseys- especially when my team is wearing said jerseys. Let's just hope they can win all six games in the throwback duds! Also, for the record I voted for the first choice.

DODGERS THROWBACKS 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment