2.07.2011

Brandon Roy to return this week, likely vs. Pistons?

This just broke on twitter, so take it with a grain of salt until it is 100% confirmed. But Trail Blazers fans are apparently in for some reinforcements, in the form of the unexpected early return of Brandon Roy. In what form and how he produces all remain to be seen. More on this in the morning. Until then, KU!!!!!!!!

Also, here's a great article for those of you that like three point shooting, as well as numbers. A funny side story on the Donyell Marshall game...he was on my bench in fantasy basketball at the time. I remember sitting there getting more and more pissed as I sat at my computer and watched the three pointers pile up. Of course I would get some decent production from over the next two weeks, but what could have been if I would have played him that night...this video is slightly NSFW around the time Marshall hits his second three.

No comments:

Post a Comment