2.21.2011

Krazy Fest takes shape, looks like THE fest...

I was busy getting some Enterprise Hardcore stuff taken care of last week so this one slipped right under my nose. Imagine my excitement when I looked at the lineup this morning and saw Dead End Path on there! Now I am definitely sold on this fest and will officially find a way there. Moose please get me a couch to crash on before it's too late! Here are the bands that they added to the list last week:
LUCERO
TITLE FIGHT
PIANOS BECOME THE TEETH
DEAD END PATH
ANOTHER MISTAKE
EVOLETT

So now, the full lineup is
7 Seconds
Against Me!
Another Mistake
Anti-Flag
Bane
Bouncing Souls
By The Grace of God
Cave In
Chamberlain
Coalesce
Dead End Path
Defeater
Ensign
Evolett
Fireworks
Former Thieves
Frontier(s)
Dave Hause (The Loved Ones)
Hot Rod Circuit
Hot Water Music
Kevin Seconds
La Dispute
Lemuria
Lions Lions
Lucero
Make Do And Mend
Moving Mountains
Native
Pianos Become Teeth
Reading Group
Samiam
Straight A's
Strike Anywhere
The Bled
This Is Hell
Tigers Jaw
Title Fight
Touché Amoré
Xerxes


Find more a diverse fest this summer and I'll give you a Joakim Noah rookie card. Tickets are $75 for one more week. I may or may not purchase a ticket this week, depending on a few personal expenses. I had a great time when I visited Louisville im 2006 and this would be a great time to come back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment