2.01.2011

BIOHAZARD IS PLAYING NE HC/METAL FEST THIS YEAR!!



I for one have still never seen Biohazard. They are one of the few bands that slipped through the cracks for me until my early 20s, when I was already pretty washed up as far as hardcore kids are concerned. Urban Discipline is a great record and has been on heavy rotation in my ipod for sometime now. Most of you fringe fucks will at least remember the Judegement Night soundtrack. I back out of a lot road trips, but I want to make a real strong effort to make it out to this show. On Saturday alone, you have Terror, Trapped Under Ice, Cruel Hand, First Blood, and Shai Hulud all playing alongside the aforementioned Biohazard. While some of the other bands are a little bit to metal for my liking, it would be great to see all of the bands I just listed. I haven't seen Terror or First Blood in five years. Last time I saw Shai Hulud I think was at the Rochester Fest show they headlined where I lost $800. I have yet to see Trapped Under Ice. This would be a great time to finally break that cherry.


Taken from LAMBGOAT:

Metal/hardcore institution the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will take place this year on April 14th, 15th, and 16th at the Palladium in Worcester, MA. Tickets for Thursday cost $25. Friday and Saturday individual day tickets cost $30. A 3-day ticket costs $79 (if you buy them before February 15 they cost $69). All tickets go on sale on Friday, February 4th. Here's the initial line-up:

Thursday, April 14
Attack Attack!
Vanna
MyChildren MyBride
Our Last Night
Stray From The Path
Arsonists Get All The Girls
Bullet For Pretty Boy
Lions Lions
Armor For The Broken
This Or The Apocalypse
I The Breather
Across The Sun
Too Late The Hero
Attila
Plea For Purging
Dr. Acula
The Crimson Armada
Legacy
Counterparts
Legion

Friday, April 15
Biohazard
Bury Your Dead
Terror
Cruel Hand
Your Demise
Thy Will Be Done
This Is Hell
The Carrier
Suffokate
Murder Death Kill
Stick To Your Guns
Trapped Under Ice
First Blood
Lionheart
Shai Hulud
Close Your Eyes
Legend
Monsters
The Great Commission
The Greenery
Hundreth
King Conquer
Betrayal

Saturday, April 16
Hatebreed
Between The Buried And Me
Job For A Cowboy
The Ocean
Carnifex
Oceano
Born Of Osiris
Dying Fetus
Skeletonwitch
Lazarus A.D.
Beneath The Massacre
Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza
3 Inches Of Blood
Within The Ruins
Contortionist
Volumes
Molotov Solution
Nails
Hung
Sons Of Aurelius
A Life Once Lost
Confrontation
Last Chance To Reason
Revocation
Structures
Withered
Wretched

No comments:

Post a Comment