1.25.2011

KRAZY FEST ANNOUNCES SIX BANDS

Every year I look at several festival lineups and every year I go to none of them. I doubt Krazy Fest will be any different. This is one of the most diverse "scene" fests so far though. What else would you expect from a fest like Krazy Fest? If I can get money right, I would love to be doing some travelling this summer and this festival would make perfect sense. I hope they keep the rest of the lineup as diverse as these initial six bands:
Anti-Flag
Bane
Bouncing Souls
By The Grace of God
Chamberlain
Samiam

Ok, so I still have a grudge at the Bouncing Souls because their roadie yelled at me for standing "too close to those fuckin guitars" on stage at Warped Tour years ago.
And I did kind of make fun of Bane in that Tough Guy Times interview five years ago. But they are still one of my favorite all time live hardcore bands.

Three bands that would possibly sway me to go to this fest...Coalesce, Converge, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment