1.22.2011

KEVIN DURANT FOR THE WIN

Kevin Durant just showed exactly why basketball is still my favorite and most exciting sport to watch on television. On a night where I find myself throwing a hissy fit because a bunch of college kids couldn't win in basketball, Kevin Durant finishes off a heartbreaking defeat for the New York Knicks. I watched most of this game and I kept waiting and waiting for the Thunder to come back and take this game over. Kevin Durant finally did right when it mattered, at the end. He hit a three pointer at the buzzer to put him to 30 points on the evening and more importantly give his Thunder the victory. You could tell that Durant knew the shot was going in. It was a hard fought victory. I can't imagine very many people would have been expecting the Knicks to put up that strong of an effort, one night after losing to the Spurs on the road. That is six in a row, Knicks fans I am sure will be getting to church a little early tomorrow to ask Santa for Carmelo Anthony.



FOLLOW @94FTG ON TWITTER, WE TALK ABOUT SPORTS A LOT. AND JUSTIN BIEBER.

No comments:

Post a Comment