1.26.2011

Happy birthday to the great one, Vince Carter, Gerald Green, the scandal

Today is Wayne Gretzky's 50th birthday. I have never been a huge hockey fan, but in fifth grade my sister took me to Buffalo to see a Kings game. I can say I saw Gretzky, Griffey, and Lebron play in their primes!

Today is also Vince Carters 33rd birthday. Remember what he was doing when he was turning 23?


Also, thirteen years ago today Bill Clinton held a press conference, and announced that he had "not had sexual relations." If you don't want to sit through the whole thing, it's in the last minute...


Finally, Gerald Green Turns 25 today. Yes, 25. He still has a basketball future. is there still an And1 Mixtape tour? He is currently playing in Russia with Primoz Brezec and JR Bremer, among others. Here is a dunk contest he was in with Pops-Mensag Bonsu and James White in Russia last season.


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @94FTG

No comments:

Post a Comment