7.08.2010

Finally

We can go back to normal sports programming. Well all of us except those of you in Cleveland that haven't killed yourselves yet. Cleveland has already issued a statement. We all know that Miami is going to be a force next season, but what is going to happen to the Cavs now? They have little to no cap space to work with and a bunch of crappy spare parts in Antawn Jamison, Anderson Varejao, Daniel Gibson, Delonte West, and the like. They will be one of the worst teams in the eastern conference next season. Everyone is talking trash on Lebron for doing this but I really honestly don't blame him. Players are defined by championships and Lebron was never going to win one in Cleveland. Everyone is already ordaining the Heat as this championship team. I think the Lakers, Magic, and Celtics will all have things to say about that next season. All of this also depends on what Miami fills those other seven or eight roster spots with as well.

David Lee is going to Golden State afterall. The few Knicks fans I have talked to so far hate this trade. Read my post earlier for my thoughts on it. I'd rather get a prospect in Randolph than nothing for Lee at this point. What do i know though.

Ryan Gomes to the Clippers...

Not many players are left. I will leave you for now with the obvious video...

No comments:

Post a Comment