5.26.2011

Congrats to the Dallas Mavericks

Again, credit is due to the Dallas Mavericks. They beat three decent teams and now they are going back to the NBA Finals. Honestly, aside from a couple series these playoffs have been pretty anti-climactic for me. I think the Finals are about to change all of that though. I have to say, I wasn't expecting this out of Dallas at all this season. Now when I look at their roster, it does make sense. I also recall thinking LAST SEASON that Dallas would win it all. That might be why I wrote them off so easily this year, I got sick of them making me look like an idiot. Well, they managed to do it again anyway! I have been quietly rooting for the Miami Heat to show all the trash talkers that they are for real during these playoffs. I will not be disappointed if the Bulls or Mavericks win the title at this point though.

No comments:

Post a Comment