4.18.2011

So long, coach...

It really didn't take long at all and I guess at the end of the day, I'm not that surprised. In what has been described as a "mutual parting," Rick Adelman and the Rockets have parted ways. That only adds to the already growing list of questions facing the Rockets brass this offseason. Of course, the main question is what to do with Yao Ming. Yao has been a huge injury disappointment in recent seasons and a big part of most Rockets fans wouldn't mind moving on. Still, we have caught some glimpses of a great center in recent seasons. He could help Hasheem Thabeet develop into a great young center. I really hope Houston keeps Chase Budinger and continues to let him blossom. He will be a good wing man for many years to come, not really an all star per se but a damned dependable scorer and defender. There are a lot of great building blocks with this team, but as I saw first hand last month, Houston still has no proven leader. It will all start with a good coach. I haven't thrown my name into the hat yet, but I probably will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment