3.11.2011

I wonder how much 30 American Nightmare shirts will fetch on Ebay

I bet this auction gets up there, not going to guess how high but $500 wouldn't surprise me in the least. I only ever owned a T-Shirt and a hoodie from this band. I remember when I was watching No Warning at Positive Numbers in 2001. Everyone all of a sudden cleared out of the room in the middle of their set. I thought a fight had broken out or something, but it turned out American Nightmare and their merch had arrived. I kept watching NW. Of course, anyone who knows me knows that AN were one of my favorite bands from 2000-03. I spent plenty of nights singing along and diving to this band. Memories like traveling down to Gainesville Fest to see them are worth more to me than any T-Shirt anyday. I lost $300 on a show at the Penny Arcade that AN played with Death Threat, Striking Distance, Bad Business, and Miles Between Us. It was a major bummer losing all of that money, but it was one of the best shows I put on in Rochester.

No comments:

Post a Comment