2.02.2011

ROUNDBALL AKA I still hate the Lakers

As I just posted, I was at the Naysayer show last night. They had TVs on with college games, but I am blind. I was keeping my eye on the Rockets/Lakers game towards the end of the show though.

Washington continues it futile attempt at history last night in New Orleans. Brighter days are in the future for the Wizards. They just aren't going to be coming anytime soon.

The Portland Trail Blazers handed the San Antonio Spurs a 99-86 defeat. They did it behind a career night from Lamarcus Aldridge. He put up a career high 40 points to go along with 11 rebounds in this one. I messed up last week and forgot to include him in my Western Conference reserves list. The official list will be revealed tomorrow on TNT. I hope Aldridge somehow makes it in as a starter. If it weren't for him, this Blazers team might be as bad as the Cavs.

The Senior Celtics defeated the Kings last night. I still have not received my Tyreke Evans autograph card from Threads. WTF

The Lakers defeated my Rockets in overtime last night. Birthday boy Kevin Martin put up 30 points in the losing effort, sneaking him into the top ten in NBA scoring average after the game. Anyway, no matter what it seems like the Rockets almost always show up and play this Lakers team hard. I hope Artest doesn't come back to Houston. Maybe he will get traded to the Pistons.

No comments:

Post a Comment