2.11.2011

Krazy Fest lineup adds more bands, Indecision now rumored

Yesterday, Krazy Fest announced the following bands:

7-SECONDS
COALESCE
HOT ROD CIRCUIT
THE BLED
THIS IS HELL
STRAIGHT A'S
FRONTIER(S)
MOVING MOUNTAINS
LIONS LIONS
READING GROUP
KEVIN SECONDS SOLO ACOUSTIC
TOUCHE AMORE

And in what could have been an oops moment,
This is Hell
also posted this on their Facebook yesterday.
"This is Hell We'll be playing KrazY FEST in Louisville, KY this May w/ 7 Seconds, Bouncing Souls, Indecision, By The Grace Of God and a bunch of other cool bands
22 hours ago"

I haven't seen Indecision in years and I would love to. Coalesce and Botch were the two main bands I said it would take to guarantee my attendance to this festival. Now that one half of this is confirmed, I can almost assure you I will be in attendance at this festival this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment