1.21.2011

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!

I honestly don't care very much about football. I get my weekly jabs in at the Bills during the regular reason and then I take the playoffs off to chill. Well I have taken the last elven or so playoffs off to chill, just like the Bills!



This video however will never get old. Not only does it appear as though Bart Scott is doing as much stand up comedy as trash talk in this, but this is easily the most quotable sports video of the young year. One of the things I love most about watching sports is human moments like this where athletes prove they are just as human as you and I. I think this will be quotable for at least as long as...



I would like to see the Jets and the Packers face off in the Superbowl so I am picking the Bears and the Steelers to win this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment