7.27.2010

Rock Steady Crew 33rd anniversary/ Jimmy Cliff!!!!


I would really like to be in attendance for this show on Sunday. It is doubtful that I will make it. I will passing through that area one day earlier and it really doesn't make sense to change trip plans to see this show. But it would be nice. There are at least ten artists on this list that I would like to see for the first time, some I have been waiting a long time to see (EPMD!!!!). Hopefully, they will do a few more dates this year.


I saw Jimmy Cliff at the Party in the Park a couple weeks back. I was happy to be able to have this opportunity. He played a lot of classic songs like The Harder They Come, Vietnam (Afghanistan), Many Rivers To Cross, and I Can See Clearly Now. This was a free show and there was more diversity in the crowd at this show than I have probably ever seen at any single show.










No comments:

Post a Comment