6.19.2010

Booker T. & The MGs 6-18-10






Definitely a good mix of people turned out for this free show. I can only imagine what Smash Mouth will bring. I plan on walking through the crowd at least once tomorrow evening. I also hope to see Tyler Flowers and Dan Hudson in action for the Charlotte Knights. It's funny that I look more forward to seeing what prospects the Red Wings competition brings into town. I am sure that Hudson will be no Strasburg, but he is ranked in the Baseball America top 100 prospect list. Then again, so is Tyler Flowers and he is batting .218 in the minors this season. If reports are correct though, both of those players should be in the majors by the end of the summer. I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of them here while I still can. Same goes for Smash Mouth I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment